Monday, February 23, 2009

The History of Myss [COMING SOON]

Myss started on an RP server, and I really adore RP (despite the fact that I never have time to nor do I ever really try I guess). So, when I first created her, I created a whole backstory to go along with her, including the reason she blasphemed the light by specializing in shadow magic. It wasn't until she happened along a night elf druid that reminded her of her sister that she realized what her family stood for and blah blah blah blah blah. To make a long post really short, all of this I wrote was stored on Penelope, so as soon as I get her up and running again, I'm going to post the story on here. Or maybe I'll do something productive tomorrow and just rewrite it on here. ^_^ But it'll be fun nonetheless.

Also! I need to start thinking of a name for my new laptop!!! ^_^ She's being shipped tomorrow and arriving... Sat? Mon? I don't know something like that. Maybe I'll just name her Myssidia, but I wouldn't count on that.

No comments: