Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weekly Raid Report

I think I'm seriously about to change to Wordpress and just call my blog "Weekly Raid Report." That's all I do anymore. I'm okay with that... and if I can get into the habit of writing once a week, maybe eventually I can habitualize myself into writing more often. I'm just gonna keep going with this once a week thing for now, though. Last night... was an utter failure. This was our first ICC 25 since it first came out, and quite a few of us had upgrades, me included, but it just wasn't enough. To be honest, the majority of the blame for our 15 wipes can be placed on the pugs that we took with us or shitty RNG on boner spikes. Beyond that though, I had a smidgeon of fun. On the fail Tuesday raids, I very rarely get to raid with all of the major raiders of BoO... =] Ky was missing, but everyone else was more or less there, and I came to realize just how much I really enjoy my new WoW family. I'm still not around enough, but the idle thoughts I was having about xferring back to Kirin Tor are now long gone. I still don't want to level anything on Azgalor though. PVP realm... /shiver. All that being said... I do believe I'm going to change the name of my blog. In the event that that isn't possible (because it may not be), I'll be making a new blog. This just isn't a Casual Encounter anymore... It's not very much about me leveling alts or real life or other video games like I wanted it to be. It's me talking about my most recent raids with a smidgeon of character added in.

Goals for next week: Run a successful ICC OR run a successful Ulduar in which we keel Yoggy. Either of these would be fun, but we'll see what Amber has in store for me before I make up my mind =].

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Math wanted an Ulduar run-I'll post it on the raids page if anything is formalized. :)

Also, I leveled my disc priest on Az, it's not THAT bad! Just...avoid STV. Actually, you can just LFD your way up, after a point. XD.

kyrilean said...

Woohoo! You're staying! :D

頭髮 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.