Thursday, February 11, 2010

Updates

I have to go make dinners, so this will be a short post, but basically I've started raiding two nights a week and Jason doesn't seem too depressed about that... probably because I'm pretty good at paying attention to him at the same time (most of the time anyways). However... we have new people coming into the guild... most of them have healing specs, too. The guild is about to go back to only Core Raiders being able to go to raids, which makes sense, but I think there are already enough "Core Raiders" as healers to fill up a 25 man... plus all those people coming in, I feel like I probably won't have a good chance at being promoted. Which is fine with me, I suppose... >_< I just don't like this sense of anticipation I have. Also, since I really have to plan ahead of time when I'm playing for the week (so I can make sure Jason doesn't volunteer us for anything). I'm glad that the guild is going to be better... I just hope that I get to be a part of that.

3 comments:

Ori said...

I hope that you do too. I love having you with us, but I understand about the time limitations.

kyrilean said...

We understand time limitations too and hopefully you can join us for two nights a week. If not maybe two nights here, one night the next, etc.

Either way, you've always been on time, always prepared, and always available on those nights you let us know about. That will all be taken into consideration for the Core Raider position and I'll be surprised if you don't make it.

Obviously I can't promise anything, but we're not "hardcore" per se. And all of our current healers will obviously be willing to rotate in and out with you either way. :)

Kotakh said...

Dont you go moppy again!

We do have a lot of healer now that we joined with the other guild. But you're part of the team and as Kyr said always come prepare and on time so it shouldnt be a problem.

Also, i might go full time dps so thats one less healer to steal a spot from you lol. One of their healers (Druid Novembri) cant play on wed and we'll just rotate healers in and out if needed.